I *pinky promise* I love my job!

... but as I write this blog post, I can't help but to be a little excited over another snow day! There's just something about watching television at night patiently waiting for my school to be listed, on the bottom two inches of the screen, telling me we're cancelled! I can't even begin to explain the feeling I get knowing that I can stay up a little later to watch all the shows I normally miss! :)

I know... I know... this just means we have to make it up when the weather is nice.  OH WELL!

Of course Charley is excited I get to be home with him today.  Poor lil guy is not digging this snow, or the -2 degree weather. He and I actually have a laundry list of things we need to get accomplished.  We were snowed in this weekend and didn't get a lot done, but I'll take riding snowmobiles over grocery shopping any day!

My List...
finish end of nine weeks progress reports
work on my blog
gym 
grocery shop
grab lunch with my mom
upload my newest TpT products
make dinner
paint my nails
finish season one of Sons of Anarchy

Charley's List..
eat
sleep
quick bathroom walk
work on his chew toy
sleep
eat
(you get the picture)


Off too cross more off our lists. Have a great day everyone! Be sure to stop by later today to see my newest TpT uploads!:)

xoxo,
Charley's Classroom





4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, I think I just found my best friend. Seriously. I stumbled over here after reading your comment that we have the same job, AND THEN I saw the Estrada quote + you're watching SOA... looking forward to tons of collaboration! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA I know, right?! Crazy!
      I'm looking forward to collaborating as well!... plus season 2 of SOA ;)

      Delete
  2. I'm with you! Snow days are great. I just had my FIRST snow day this week. We actually had 3 in a row. Such a strange thing for a Louisiana teacher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I visited Louisiana for the first time this past June... LOVED IT and can't wait to go back. However, I can't believe someplace that can be THAT HOT can get snow haha:)

      Delete

Back to Top